Please take notice that The Grand River Dam Authority has received an application for a private dock requiring directional bearing. Such directional bearing relates to a dock application for a private dock which if approved...
Reminder: Due to ongoing maintenance in the Pensacola Dam powerhouse, GRDA is not offering free tours of the dam during Summer 2022. We appreciate the public’s continued cooperation.
Lakes & Rivers
LAKES - The Grand River Dam Authority is an agency of the state of Oklahoma, created by the Oklahoma Legislature in 1935 to be a “conservation and reclamation district for the waters of the Grand River.”
- Grand Lake
- Lake Hudson
- WR Holway Reservoir
- GRDA Lake Rules 9-11-2022
- Ecosystem & Watershed Management
- Lake Permitting information
- Lake Levels
Pensacola Lake Level
0.47 ft ABOVE normal
Hudson Lake Level
1.11 ft ABOVE normal
SCENIC RIVERS - On July 1, 2016, the Grand River Dam Authority absorbed the mission and responsibilities of the Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission (OSRC). That mission is to protect, enhance, and preserve the outstanding aesthetic, historic, archaeological and scientific features of the Illinois River and its tributaries (Lee Creek, Little Lee Creek, Barren Fork Creek, Flint Creek, and the Upper Mountain Fork).
Our Mission Statement
We deliver affordable, reliable ELECTRICITY, with a focus on EFFICIENCY and a commitment to ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP.
We are dedicated to ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, providing resources and supporting economic growth.
Our EMPLOYEES are our greatest asset in meeting our mission to be an Oklahoma Agency of Excellence.
DOING BUSINESS WITH GRDA
Vendor Bid information – If you are interested in providing a bid to GRDA on any of the products or services listed in our bid opportunities, follow the instructions in the bid and return it to the designated GRDA contact. If you are looking for a specific bid, you can search for it by typing the bid number into the search box.
GRDA Social Media
An aerial view of the brand-new Pensacola Dam – Oklahoma's first hydroelectric facility – taken sometime late in the summer of 1940. Below the dam, you can still see evidence of much of the dirt work done during construction. #TBT #ThrowbackThursday #PublicPower #GRDA #hydropower https://t.co/jQCVmE8t83
Contact A GRDA Facility:
- GRDA Administrative Center: 918-256-5545: 8624 Hwy 412B Chouteau, OK 74337; PO Box 669, Chouteau, OK 74337
- Ecosystem & Education Center/Lake-related permitting: 918-782-4726, 420 Hwy 28, Langley, OK 74350
- Engineering & Technology Center: 918-256-5545, 9933 E. 16th Street, Tulsa, OK 74128
- Grand River Energy Center: 918-256-5545;8142 Hwy 412B Chouteau, OK 74337; Hwy 412/PO Box 609, Chouteau, OK 74337
- Oklahoma City Office: 405-297-9963, 201 NW 63rd, Suite 305, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
- Scenic Rivers Operations: 918-456-3251, 15971 OK-10, Tahlequah, OK 74464
- Transmission: 918-825-0280, 635 E Hwy 69A, Pryor, OK 74361